Protect your dream home with an
11th Month Warranty Inspection
Most builders offer a one-year warranty on a new home. We’ll come out during the 11th month and perform a full home inspection before the builder’s warranty expires. Our non-invasive inspection is based on observations of the visible and apparent condition of the interior and exterior of the structure, including its major systems
and components. Following your inspection, you will receive a comprehensive report, complete with photos, that includes information on any material defects observed on the date of the inspection. Armed with this information, you can take any necessary steps to hold your builder and his subcontractors to their warranties
while they’re still in force.
A Warranty Inspection is a comprehensive evaluation of the interior and exterior
of your new home and its major systems and components. It’s conducted during
the 11th month of your occupancy – before your builder’s warranty expires.
Buying a new home, while exciting, it can be a major life event. In all the excitement and joy every homeowner feels, INSPECC Pros believe that it is just as important to protect your largest investment. Here are 7 reasons why 11th-month warranty inspection is so important:
1. Most newly-constructed homes in Las Vegas have a 1-year builder’s warranty. This means the builder is typically responsible for defects found in your home before the warranty expires. If you schedule a home inspection to be performed before the 1-year warranty expires, the builder will be liable to any defects discovered at the time of the inspection under the warranty period. Identifying potential problems, repairs and deficiencies during the first year are much better than suffering substantial damages later on.
2. Most homeowners believe that a newly-built home is a perfect home, but even with new homes, things can go wrong. As with all homes old and new, there will always be a few items in less than perfect condition. As one of the best home inspection companies in New Jersey, INSPECC Pros has experienced home inspectors who will inspect your home meticulously, giving you a comprehensive report with photos and a list of recommended repairs as well as information on any defects observed at the time of the inspection, ready for presentation to your builder during the warranty period.
3. Homes built by even the best of builders will always have problems along the way. Most builders contract the work out to various subcontractors, so it’s hard to tell if everything in your house is of top quality. With so many separate activities going on at the same time, it’s absolutely impossible for the builder to closely monitor all stages of home construction.
4. Some homeowners don’t agree with the need for a professional home inspection during the first year of purchase simply because the house has been built “according to standards” and that their home was inspected by municipal building inspectors or building code compliance inspectors. To tell the truth, these inspectors only spend a couple of minutes at each property inspection. Due to time constraints, it’s not guaranteed that your home was 100% inspected. With 11th-month warranty home inspection services offered by INSPECC Pros, you can rest assured that your home will be inspected from the dark corners of your attic down to your crawlspace and on every inch of your home.
5. Surprisingly, some defects may go undetected until a home is lived in. True, you may have found some evident defects in the first 11 months. However, what you should be concerned about are the hidden ones. To the untrained eye, these construction errors are not always in plain sight. It takes a professional to identify structural problems or other hidden defects in your home. Certified home inspectors at INSPECC Pros know exactly what to do and what to examine in order to determine areas of repair to be submitted to the builder before the 1-year warranty mark goes by.
6. A comprehensive inspection report provided by a top home inspection company like INSPECC Pros will give homeowners in New Jersey leverage with your builder in case defects that are found, that aren’t repaired in a satisfactory manner.
7. Getting an 11th-month warranty inspection could help you save thousands of dollars in repairs caused by faulty construction or poor craftsmanship. As long as the property is still under the 1-year builder’s warranty, the builder can be held responsible for repair costs. Having your home inspected before the 1-year warranty mark go by is a wise investment not only to make sure that your home is secure but also to save you from future costly repairs.